SALA Junior Club Outline
SALA Junior Club was established to rear the junior members aiming at the animal protection from an early age. At present, there are about 60 members in total consisting of elementary school children (Puppy Members), and junior high & high school students (Junior Members).
The members of the SALA Junior Club are actively participate in visits to the homes for the aged, fund raising activities and events such as Fuchu Welfare Festival.
Please come and look at the Junior Club members at these events. It will certainly encourage them.
Activities and the aim of rearing at
Children's daily activities
Here, we introduce the works that children usually do at SALA.
The children are handling these works very well dividing the works among themselves. The childrens' kind daily works will be the light for the future of the dogs and cats.
|JUNIOR CLUB activities agreement|
The JUNIOR CLUB regulations
- Parents' permission is required for the children to become SALA Junior Club members.
We ask for the annual membership fees, \1,000 for Puppy members (elementary school children), \2,000 for Junior members (junior high school children) and \3,000 Junior members (children aged 16-18 years old). These membership fees will be used for the Junior Club events.
In case that they cannot participate in the activities any longer due to an unavoidable circumstances, they should be registered as absent members or cancel the membership and settle the membership fees as well.
- SALA Junior Club is acting to the purpose of "save unhappy dogs and cats" through communication with dogs and cats. Therefore, the activity is not just to take the dogs out for a walk, but also all other dog/cat-related things are included in the activities. Participation is sometimes restricted when the members do not follow this policy.
- The children of the 1st grade of elementary school and over can become SALA Junior Club members, but those who are of the 3rd grade and under should be accompanied by a parent or a protector when they participate in the activities. Therefore, when the children of 1st-3rd grades of elementary school register as the members their parents or protectors are requested to be registered as well.
- Events like fund raising and visits to nursing homes for the aged are held on every Saturday and Sunday. As for these events the members are requested to let us know whether they will participate or not in advance.
- When any behavior remarkably against our policy such as bullying to others or abusing animals is observed the registration as members might be cancelled or we will make them absent members.
- When the members go out with the SALA staff members, they must notify SALA of it. (If going out with their friends, no need to notify SALA)
|We ask the members' parents or protectors for the followings|
Wherever you are, you sometimes get hungry. Please make something like rice balls for lunch or snacks for the children when they participate in SALA events. When the members use the food stuff being kept at SALA they are requested to pay for it.
We ask the members for bearing the premium of
travel insurance during the events
Every event needs the travel or transfer insurance premium of ￥150 per person.
Membership fees of Junior Club are separated from
The membership fees will be used for Junior Club's Christmas party and other events.
The members wear this cap when they take dogs out for a walk and at various events. The uniform T-shirts are also available in S - XL sizes and 1 set (2 T-shirts) will cost ￥5,000.
Cannot become SALA Junior Club members without
permission of the parents
Especially, the children of the 3rd grade and under of elementary school cannot participate in the events without being accompanied by a parent or a protector.
The children leave SALA to go home when
"the bell of love" (sound of bell broadcased by
the City of Fuchu to tell people time) rings
Our full attention is paid especially on the Puppy Members (elementary school children). When parent's permission is specially given we ask the children to participate in activities according to the permission.
The children are asked not to bring much money when
they come to SALA
Many people are coming in and out at the time of the activities. In order to avoide an incidence of lost money we ask the children to bring just a small amount of money enough for soft drinks and so on. Moreover, we also ask the children not to bring in expensive things or games with them.
We ask the members to wear the clothes they do not mind to
get dirty when coming to SALA
Their clothes and shoes easily get dirty while they are working on a dog walk and cleaning the dog cages. We ask the parents to let the children wear the clothes that they do not mind to get dirty .
We ask the children to wear their name plates and caps
at various events and even at their daily works at SALA
We try to have the children recognize that they are participating in the activities as one of the members.
Please let the children to attend the evens and meetings
as much as possible
The meetings that members gather would be an important occasion where they can strengthen ties among friends, think of the future policy and make decisions.
The activities in the public place would be the formal occasion for the children that are different from their daily life. This is also the occasion for the children to recognize themselves as a member of the society. We hope that the children's family members will also participate in the activities as a part of the social education.
|Use of any articles, pictures and data of screen of this home page without permission is strictly forbidden|
Copyright © 2000～ NPO SALA NETWORK All Rights Reserved