||Save Animals Love Animals
NPO SALA NETWORK
About SALA _Regulations
|Home > About SALA_Regulations
||The SALA NETWORK Regulations
||Save Animals Love Animals NETWORK
||NPO SALA NETWORK
||4-8-12, Koremasa, Fuchu City, Tokyo
|Same as above
Administrative office is set up as the base of the organization's all clerical
works and public relations managed by the office staff members.
||Hold the representative right
Must be familiar with animal protection, breeding and handling dogs and
cats, animal-related regulations, etc and also must cope with the matters
related to these.
||Five Regular Directors are selected among the senior members and the BBS
|Chief Admntv. Officer
||Represent the opinion of the organization and its administrative office
and also responsible for public relations.
||Can provide the organization with technical knowledge and advice.
Not involved in the organization's management.
||Cope with all legal troubles relating to the organization's management
and take proper measures.
A. Hold a resolution right
Representative ・ Chief Administrative Officer ・ Regular Directors ・Senior
and BBS members
B. Do not hold a resolution right
Advisor ・ Legal Advisor ・ Junior & Foster members・ Adoption members
・ Supporting members ・ Associate members ・ Group members ・ Corporate members
・ non-member volunteers
||Look for as many "temporary foster families" as possible in various
|Support from technicians
||Try to maintain cooperation from those who have qualification licenses
(or trainees) like veterinarian・animal nurse・dog trainer・trimmer・nurse
・experienced person in education・doctor or intern and boy scouts, girl
scouts or senior scouts experienced person as much as possible.
|Details of the regulations
- Based on animal ptorection spirit, "SALA NETWORK" aims at protection,
rearing and adoption family finding for those dogs and cats who were lost,
abondoned and lost at disaster. Basically the organization consists of
memers, and is funded and operated with the membership fees, donations
and some business income.
- The board of directors select Representative, Chief Administrative Offficer
and Accountant by more than 2/3 trust. The selected Representative, Chief
Administrative Officer and Accountant will act also as directors.
- The board of directors select secretariat members and editorial committee
members, 3 people each. The selected people will work on clerical works
and bulletin production respectively.
- The board of directors must request all members for their letters of attorney
in case of the revision of the regulations.
- Each member abides by the regulations, and should keep in mind to act properly
in speech and behavior not to be ashamed of as a member of "SALA NETWORK".
- And each member should try to let the society know of the present condition
surrounding animals widely and to expand the circle of activities and cooperation.
- Each member will cooperate in maintaining and operating the organization
and will positively participate in activities and events.
- Each member will use his/her skills (driving a car, medical and other techniques,
etc) for the organization's activities, maintenance and operation.
- In maintaining and managing the shelters the members residing in neighbouring
area will cooperate as much as they can.
- A bulletin "BRIDGE" is issued 4 times a year basically, and a
list of members is up-dated once a year.
- We have "SALA JUNIOR CLUB" consisting of the members of 6-18
years old as a related organization aiming at "the animal protection
from childhood", and it acts actively in "rearing of heart"
for the youth.
- "SALA JUNIOR CLUB" does various activities individually with
financial independence, and a captain and 3 sub-captains are selected from
"SALA NETWORK" adult members and they will give the children
- The BBS (Big Brothrs & Sisters) members will support the leaders (captains
and sub-captains) as "the big brothers and sisters" of "SALA
- "SALA JUNIOR CLUB" issues a bulletin "ONE" 4 times
a year basically, and up-date the members list twice a year.
- We have a separate organization called "ADI" with assistance
dog program (promote and train assistance and hearing dogs) aiming at rearing
those dogs among the rescued dogs.
- Each organization collects membership fees every year and the term of one
year is April to March next year. Maintain and operate whole organization.
Home > About SALA_Regulations
|Use of any articles, pictures and data of screen of this home page without
permission is strictly forbidden
Copyright © 2000～ NPO SALA NETWORK All Rights Reserved